Monday, June 8, 2009

Hot Tamales!!!!

Well we were supposed to have a softball game tonight! The "Hot Tamales" are just to darn good that the other team had to forfeit so another word is that they didnt cheat to well last time we played them so they dont want to try it again. They also forfeited the tournament for tomorrow. So we have to wait for the coach to call and let us know when we will make up the tournament at our own softball field. When I say the other team cheated... well when girls are batting there is a 3 strike limit right? Well they were letting there girls get a 4 or 5 strikes before calling them out. So I technically call that cheating! They would hit fair balls and they would be foul but when my girl hit a foul ball it was fair. Its amazing how much adults can act like the kids sometimes. Its the kids game to play not the adults!!!! Well Zach has a game in a little bit so I will post more later!!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List