Thursday, July 9, 2009

WOW, I Can't Believe She Left......

I am sorry readers I have to vent this out or I was going to blow soon!

My Sister-In-Law will be leaving out for Indianapolis Indiana Airport tomorrow she will be flying to California. Its very sad. Why???????????

She is moving to California to be with her new boyfriend. Why is this bothersome to me? Well it really ticks me off that she is going and leaving her kids and brand new grand baby behind. Yes you read right she is not taking her kids with her she is leaving them in Evansville with their dad. I just don't understand HOW a MOTHER could leave her own flesh and blood behind. Her son is 12 and her daughter is 17 and just had a baby in February. Yes and she is leaving all that behind not giving a care in the world about them. It is so sad to see her do that to my niece and nephew and also my new grand niece. I just couldn't do that to my own kids.... I would regret it. Just how in the world does these mothers do that to their kids. I never would of believed it would happen in my own family. IT IS SO SAD!! =( I am just so angry at her. She was telling us she had to live her own life and her kids live theres. Wow she has a life , she has her kids and when her daughter needs her the most with becoming a mother herself. Who will she rely on now? Well I have one guess on that and its going to be the lady that got her into alot of trouble and the one that probably let my niece get pregnant in the first place. My nephew is so mad and holding inside and it hurts me to see him like that. He is such a good boy and he is sweet. Why does it have to happen to him? I am just so really ticked off right now. I'm a mother and I couldn't even think about leaving my kids behind to go be with another guy that is half way across the United States.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like she is doing the same thing that Eden's dad did to her... Moved to Hawaii- left a newborn, two twins, and a one year old granddaughter behind.... Those people suck- but in the end- they are the one's missing out. They are the ones that will be completely miserable and feeling guilt at every turn... In my situation- I smile every time I know he feels guilt... makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List