Friday, July 31, 2009

A Newspaper Article I found!

I was cleaning out some old papers and stuff and ran across this newspaper article of the Stam Variety Store that was located at Oxford, Indiana. My grandparents owned that store. The article is when it went out of business September 01, 2001. My mother ran it until it went out of business. It was were I spent most of my summers growing up as a kid. It had anything from candy ... he he he ... that was the first stop I made everytime I arrived there. Come on give me a break I was a kid thats all I had on my mind back then. :P Then it was school supplies to shoes if you can read the article it will explain it was a very old Variety Store my grandparents opened it back in 1949. If you are unable to see the writing send me an email and I will send you a copy of the pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List