Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a month it has been....

Well July was a rough month. First off my sister - in - law decided she was moving to California and leaving her kids behind. She left behind a son who is 12 soon to be 13 and a daughter who is 17 and has a daughter of her own who is 5 months old. I just don't understand how she could just up and leave them kids and her grandkid behind. Well her son was suppose to go too Indianapolis Airport with her to spend one last night with his mom, but he didn't get to go. WHY you ask???? Well she got there and I texted her on her sidekick (she's deaf and thats the only communication I have with her) I asked her was her son with her and she said no. I said I thought he was supposed to go with you so he could spend one last night with you and she said no I didn't have room for him. WHAT??? She had 2 cars following her and she didn't have enough room. That's a sad excuse!! So I texted her ex-husband the one that has custody of the kids now and asked him how his son was and he told me that he cried himself to sleep. He was so looking forward to going. The next day I talked to my nephew and told him he was welcome to come down here and stay before school starts. He said sure no problem so about July 15th or so my hubby and I went to Evansville and picked him up. Then we went to the mall over their and went school clothes shopping. I found a lot of good deals on clothes. We had all 3 kids with us including hubby's nephew with us. It went smoother than I thought. While my nephew was here he was a very big help. I miss him so much and I know its hard on him to be there without his mother. Well he went home July the 28th his dad and sister came and got him. I am so glad that I got to see my Great Niece also. She is such a doll. I will be glad when my sister in law comes to her senses and realizes what a big mistake she made moving out there for a man. While her ex and her daughter were here they were so aggravated with my sister in law cause she was texting them constantly wanting to know where they were at. I thought what does she care and what is she going to do? Finally her daughter told her if she was going to aggrivate us so much you should have just stayed in Indiana. I laughed my butt off cause thats all she is doing is getting on everybody nerves. I love my sister in law but geee whizzzz give me a break with all the snapping at me for stuff that I have no idea about. Telling me that she raised her kids it was time for them to be on there own... I was like oh my goodness is she kidding me or has she lost her mind? Her son is only 12 years old he can't live his life on his own. I know her daughter is a mother but goodness this is the time when she needs her mother the most. My sister in laws reply was I taught her alot before I left and she will be okay. I said yeah I know she will be okay cause she has to now. My niece is a wonderful mother to her baby. I am very proud of her I was worried about her at first but since she has been down here a few times I can tell she is doing a wonderful job. Yes all mothers get frustrated with their kids. You can't say you don't either. I get frustrated with mine all the time of course my kids are 9, 6 (going on 16), and 13 (acts like he is 18) they work my nerves everyday, but I love them all with my heart. I just hope my nephew is doing okay. All in all I hope August is better than July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List