Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Sunday !!

My Sunday started out not so good I had a headache and kept hitting the snooze button on my alarm. Abbie comes and wakes me up and says mom what about church, " I say mommy doesnt feel good right now". 10 a.m. came and something just literally pulled me up from bed and my head was saying go to church. I got up and showered and got ready and went to church and I am so glad that I went. It was a very moving and touching sermon. The preacher talked about Jesus how he is our stepping stone. It was a very awesome sermon this morning. In the past I have had so much trouble going to church after losing 3 of the most important people in my life. I just couldn't understand WHY god took them, but I so understand now he took them so they would not suffer anymore and were they would be worry free up in Heaven with him and his son JESUS!!! JESUS IS MY ROCK !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List