Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kids are back in school!

The kids have been in school a total of 4 days now! Abbie has been sick 2 of those days but she is better today thank goodness. I think everybody around here is cautious cause of the outbreak of the Swine Flu at the Job Corps. Campus. They confirmed over 46 cases that came into the hospital but were not admitted. I was afraid that Abbie had it cause she came home complaining she had been cold all day and her throat hurt and her she felt sick. I was oh no the first thing that came to my mind was that stinkin ole Swine Flu. I told myself if she wakes up and starts vomitting I was taking her to the ER. She woke up and was ready to eat and bounce around. Praise The Lord!!! Hopefully she won't come home feeling bad today. She has Girl Scouts meeting after school today. Yesterday they had a special day for the Girl Scouts they had like a spa day for them Abbie had her nails painted with little daisies on them being that her Girl Scout Troop are called the Daisy Troop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List