Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 days until kids go back to school....

Thats the reason for the school background. I just can't believe that summer is almost over. I am glad that it is almost over. My kids have erkkked (not sure I spelled it right)my one last nerve. I am so ready for school to start only 2 days... Yippeee!!

Don't get me wrong I love my kids but goodness I have to have a break.

Abbie will be in the 1st grade! She is excited about going back to school. At the open house she found out that she is sitting by her best friend Ethan. He's also her next door neighbor. I'm not sure that is a good thing or bad thing! Ha Ha Ha!! Abbie also knows almost everyone in her class, so that is a good thing. She is my little social butterfly.

Zach is going into the 4th grade gosh my first born! He loves school and he is a good student. I just hope this teacher this year is like all the other teachers he has had. I am so afraid that it is going to be a rough year for him. I sure hope not!

Alex my stepson is going into the 8th grade. WOW the teenagers these days are something else. If I had as much as a foul mouth as the teenagers today I wouldn't have a bare bottom to sit on. :P I mean come on some of the words that I heard back in April on Zach's Birthday at Spinners from those little kids... F this F that or that stupid MFB. Im talking this was coming out of about 10, 11, 12 year olds. I just hope Alex is not snatched out of 4 or 5 different schools his 8th grade year. His mom is on her 4th marriage and not sure how long it will last or how long she will let it last. Shes a social butterfly in a totally different way. :P

Yay 2 days until school starts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List