Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wow What A Week It Has Been......

Okay my week....

Monday - I get up at 6 a.m. to get the kids up for school. They get dressed and wait for the bus. They went to school feeling fine. They come home from school feeling icky.

Tuesday - The same thing up at 6 kids get ready for school and are feeling fine before they get on the bus. Zach calls me from school mom I dont feel to good my stomach hurts and my head hurts, but I dont have a fever and I dont want to come home. Yes my son loves school so much that he would rather be sick at school than to come home. Me never I was always trying to find excuses to stay out of school. =P Okay son but if you get to feeling any worse call me and I will come get you. Okay mom. No call. The kids get home and Zach is not feeling to good. Abbie calls her papa John to come get her for a little bit. She goes over there she was feeling fine but then my cell rings about 2 hours after she has been at Papa's house. John tells me that she wants me to come and get her that she is not feeling well. OH REALLY, OH NO!! So I go and get her. Get her home and give her some medicine. Jason was gone to a friends house so I called that friend and told him to stop and get extra 7up or Sprite which ever he was going to get cause we dont just have 1 sick kid we have 2 sick kids. He was like I wonder if it was something they eat. DING the Light went off in my head. Okay never thought of that cause both belly's were hurting. So I asked Zach what did you eat at school? Breakfast I eat a biscuit and sausage and for lunch I didnt eat anything but crackers and drank some water, cause I was not feeling good then. Okay!! Abbie what did you eat at school? I had a biscuit and sausage and for lunch I eat chicken and rice. Okay!! So you both had biscuit and sausage? Yes!! Okay I will give you some Pepto... ewwweee from both kids but they took it. About 30 minutes later they were up and bouncing off the walls. Okay they eat something bad at school right?

Wednesday - The same routine up at 6 get kids ready to catch the bus. They both were feeling fine they went to school. They come home and they both were icky feeling so I check their temps. nothing they were both normal. ???????? Big ????????? What is wrong with these kids ? I was confused but later into the night the fevers started arriving. Zach was at 101.3 and Abbie was at 101.8. Medicine was administered the fevers started to come down slowly. To late to call the dr. gave them more medicine so they would be able to sleep through the night.

Thursday - Again up at 6 a.m. woke Abbie up checked her tempature it was 98.1 ok normal. Yes!! Go and wake Zach up and ask him if he feels alright yeah mom I feel fine his feet hit the floor and he was oh my I dont feel good. OH NO felt him his head and he felt like he was on fire, checked his temp. 102.2 wow your not going to school. He crawls back in bed I get him some medicine to bring that fever down. Tell Abbie she isn't going to school either. Sit and play the waiting game finally 8 a.m. rolls around called the dr office and they had not turned there phones on yet. WHAT!!! Okay so I call back 5 minutes later and they transfer me to the dr office. The receptionist answers and says I'm not sure Hold for a minute and I will see what Robin the nurse says? OKAY..... Yes we can get them in about 10:30 a.m. you will be squeezed in so it may take a while ... okay that is fine TY! So at 9:45 a.m. we are off to the dr office get there and wait about 20 minutes passed 10:30 not bad to me. They call us back the dr examines them Zach sounds a little congested so I am going to put him on an anibiotic for bronchitis he has a touch of bronchitis. It seems that he common cold with bronchitis. Okay! Abbie seems like she just has a common cold. Okay! I am going to order a Flu Swab to rule the Flu out. Okay! So down to the ground floor to the Lab we go. They get called back and you of thought Abbie was being killed all they wanted to do was take a q-tip looking device and swab her nose. So we finally got her calmed down to do that. Zach had the same thing done but nothing crazy for him. All done ... you all want stickers... of course.... they took about 8 stickers a piece.

On the way home mom Im hungry okay wait until we get back home. They got something to eat and we went home. The phone rings as soon as I sit down. Its the dr Hello, Hi this Dr. Goodale okay and the words they both have the flu. WHAT!! Yes they both have it.. okay I am also calling in medicine for you and Jason. Okay!! Dreadful Wal-Mart Pharmacy I went got there and they didnt have all of Zachs filled okay thats fine I will wait. It got filled and the pharmacy dr said its going to be $30 a piece is that okay? Well it will have to be okay we need it! $142.00's of medicine felt like I was robbing a drug store when I left that place with a wal- mart bag full of medicine. NO SCHOOL for the kids until MONDAY!!! WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday - To sum it all up Zach does not like taking the medicine that was given to him! Who does? Kids are doing a little better ! I am still pondering on how they had the FLU and no vomitting just fever and chills. It just doesnt make since to me!! Jason gets a call from his Local to work in Rabbit Hash for 2 days Saturday and Sunday on nights. Yes he takes it. Kids are a little upset but they get over it.

Saturday - Wake up and Jason gets ready to leave for Rabbit Hash. Hes all packed and stuff sitting out on the porch waiting for his buddy to arrive. He leaves about 12:30 p.m. the kids have been good. He leaves and thats when the little devils come out to play!! I am saying that lightly! NOT!!!!! Not 2 hours after he leaves they get grounded from there DS's. Why you ask???? Well they started to fight over a blanket and then it turned into a hollering contest which mommy won and then it turned into a fight, even though I had done gave them warnings. This was after dad had told them if they was good for mommy there would be money involved well they blew that out of the water. They are sitting in Zachs room playing some board game. Its calm for know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List