Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mister Trying To Be Sneaky....

My son is not enjoying 4th grade this year like he has K-3rd grades. He says there is to much writing and this is coming from a boy that writes constantly. I said well son the higher the grades you go the harder its going to get.

Well last night somehow it was my fault that I didnt get his stuff out of his backpack. Yeah you heard me right it was my fault. This is our conversation last night after 9 p.m. when he was supposed to be going to bed.... also he does his homework on the bus which has been stopped cause his math homework was incorrect and look like chicken scratch....

Zach: Oh mom you forgot to sign my planner!
Me: No Zach I didnt forget to do anything you are supposed to give that to me when you get off the school bus.
Zach: No mom you are supposed to get it.
Me: NO SON it is your responsiblity to hand that stuff to me instead of having that dang Nintendo DS on your mind.
Zach: But I dont mom!
Me: Oh but son yes you do cause as soon as you came in you through your backpack into the corner and wait until after your bedtime to have me sign your planner and then blame it on me.
Zach: Okay yeah thats all I had on mind!
Me: I know it is!
Dad: Son this math homework looks awful and some of them are wrong.
Zach: No they are not dad!
Dad: Yes they are son!
Zach: Throwing a hissy fit!
Me: Well the homework on the school bus stops and you do your homework at home and no Nintendo DS until you have it done and done correct.
Zach: STOMPING OFF ACTING LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!
Dad: You can go to bed at 8 tomorrow night!
Zach: WHAT?
Dad: You heard me!!!!!!!

So that sums up that he will not be doing his homework on the bus and blaming me for not signing his planner. Also he had a paper that was a study guide and I was supposed to sign it also. He also studied that on the bus and Jason asked him questions off of it and he got them right. HOW?? I dont know cause he sure didnt get that from my brain! Heck when I was in school I would read things and it would go in one ear and out the other. I could read the story over and over and it would never stick. I am glad that he is not like I was in school!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List