Friday, May 1, 2009

First Ball games!

This is the day of April 25th my day started out real crappy I got a call from hubby at 6:10 am saturday morning. I answer and he says Im sorry hun but I was just in a wreck. I was like what and he said hunny I am so sorry your Jeep looks bad. He said I got rear-ended. I was like oh no! It was sad for a bit because I know I inherited that Jeep from my mom after she passed away.


Well after he got home he had to go to the ER and they did nothing for him, but I was not able to stay his friend came up there and sat with him. He would not let me stay he didn't want his daughter to miss her first SoftBall Game. Which was at 10 am I got her to the game and she put her shirt and hat on. Her team is called "HOT TAMALES" it is so cute.


This is her first time up to bat and I thought she would be scared cause they are batting off a pitching machine, but she swung that bat and the crack of the ball going down the field. I was so excited she made it to first base. She made it all the way around all the bases. I am so proud of her for hitting that ball the first time. They won 4-3! Woo Hoo!!!

We left the ball park and went home to get ready to go too my Aunt Lindas house in TN. I was tired and and exhausted. Jason stayed at home his back was bothering him real bad from the wreck. I went to my aunts house for a fish fry and most of the family was there. It was such a blast!

When I got home it was late and I was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List