Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day and What Nots!!!

My Mothers Day started out pretty good. The kids had gotten me gifts that they made me from school. Zach made me a Mothers Day bag and Abbie had me flower in a cup. The best gifts a mom could get made by her kiddos. Also I did not know that they had gotten me other gifts that there dad took them to get.








My Hubby got me 3 roses and the camo hat, my daughter picked the necklace out that says MOM and has a rose on it and its also a locket. My son got me the purple fishing rod. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!



Then we went and put roses on my mother in laws grave. We love and miss you very much. Then the hardest part for me was going to my moms grave and my grandmothers grave. I put the flower arrangements that dad wanted me to get for her. Abbie stuck a rose in the ground for her Great- Grandmother. We love and miss you mom (moo-maw) Its been 3 years since you were taken up to heaven and I miss you everyday.













Then after we got all the flowers I was treated to dinner at the restaurant "The Cattle Pen". It was so good. Then we went home and napped off the lovely dinner.

On Tuesday I get a call from my dad and he asks me if I have anything to do right now and I say not a thing. Well he is on his way back from Indiana and he had been fishing before he left. He wants me to come help him. Well Im going to warn you I am no girly girl. I love to get dirty. I love helping my dad filet fish. So you can tell..... thats my bloody hands fileting fish and may I add it was 145 fish of filets. It took us about 3 hours to finish all them fish. Im going to cook up the batch he gave me tomorrow and take some to my neighbors. Abbie got into taking pictures and also handling the fish. She had to pose with the piece of fish filet to show people. That is something that does not bother me at all!!!!

























1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List