Friday, May 1, 2009

Such Bad News in A way!

I woke up this morning about 6:15 am to get the kids up and ready to catch the bus. They get on the bus and I lay back down for about an hour. At 9:00 am I have to get up and take my elder neighbors to the eye doctor and some other places. I got home and laid down again until my dad calls my cell and I remember I am supposed to call Barrow Eye Center for him. I did that before I answered my cell and they told me his regular glasses are in but his safety goggles are on back order and thats the ones he needs. Hes working out of town in Indiana so I call his cell back and tell him that and he says well aint that a crock of &*(^! LOL! It saved me from having to drive to Russellville today so I figured I would start on my blog.

I have been thinking all day where to start and stuff.

Hubby started his Physical Therapy today and went back to work also. He just called a little bit ago and said they gave him elctro therapy. He said it felt good. Then I get the call from our insurance company that my Jeep is total loss. =( Its sad but kids are getting bigger and 2 doors is getting so rough on me. Jason wants to keep it and try and fix it and I want to look for something better and bigger to haul all five of us around at once.

Well the kids just got home from school so Im off to listen to them argue. LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that you had a blog as well. Hope you've had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats

Scrappin Blog Button


My Blog List

My Blog List